Love to plan way ahead? Don’t miss our comprehensive Worldwide Cruise Atlas for all of 2015 and early 2016, just released! Detailing 72 luxury cruises visiting all seven continents aboard the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, the 175-page brochure is artfully designed to commemorate our 25th Anniversary next year and filled with cruise planning tools, from info about onboard programming to exquisitely-appointed accommodations. Other features include an enhanced “Destination Insider’s Guide,” conveniently listing ports of call (235 of them) by country (75 total) and more local tips for, and UNESCO highlights, in destinations; shore-side outings, such as our exclusive “Boutique Adventures;” and details of Experiences of Discovery® theme cruises, including the hugely popular Wine & Food Festival and Jazz and Ballroom at Sea music-focused cruises.
Guide highlights just for 2015 include:
- Nine immersive voyages in Asia, with double overnights and pre- and post-cruise Extended Land Programs to explore more shore-side.
- Trans-Atlantic and Asia “Captain’s Cruises” featuring the return of past Crystal captains on each.
- July European “Silver Anniversary” Chairman’s and President’s Cruises, respectively hosted by Crystal’s top executives.
- New European routes, including Holy Land and North Cape/White Sea itineraries, both ships sailing the British Isles, and more 7-day cruises than ever.
- A dozen round-trip sailings from favorite destinations like New York, London’s port of Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montreal, and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route).
- Crystal Symphony’s first-ever Brazil-focused holiday cruise from San Juan, overnighting on New Year’s Eve in Rio.
- World and Grand Cruises—108 days circumnavigating the globe round-trip from Miami or and 77 sailing through South America and Antarctica from San Juan to Miami respectively.
- A new Trans-Atlantic route from Miami to Lisbon, overnighting in Bermuda.
- 21 maiden calls, including: Albany, Australia; Macapá, Brazil; Burgas, Bulgaria; Sanya, China; Rijeka, Croatia; Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic; Belawan, Indonesia; Sanary-sur-Mer, France; Helgoland, Germany; Chania/Souda, Greece; Aomori and Kochi, Japan; Ambodifototra and Tôlanaro, Madagascar; Bodø, Narvik, and Øye/Hjørundfjord, Norway; Korsakov and Solovetsky Islands, Russian Federation; Richards Bay, South Africa; and Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago.
Atlas highlights for the first quarter of 2016 include details of:
- A 102-day World Cruise, round-trip from San Francisco for the first time ever, calling in the South Pacific, Asia, Australia, Indonesia, China, Japan and Alaska.
- Two January/February cruises through Antarctica and South America, including a new route round-trip from Buenos Aires.
- New Panamanian journeys, including two routes transiting the Panama Canal from Chile to Miami and Miami to San Francisco, plus two Caribbean itineraries that begin and/or end in Colon, Panama.
Atlases – along with Fare & Itinerary Guides of “Book Now” prices only guaranteed until April 30 — have been shipped to agents, Crystal Society members, and Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. Others interested in receiving their own Atlas can request one from their Crystal travel agent; call Crystal’s toll free brochure line, 1-866-446-6625; or view, download, or order one here.